Free Page Rank and Backlink Analysis Report (SEO)
Backlinks and Search Engine RankingsBacklinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node. Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today, their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is used by Google to determine the PageRank of a webpage). Outside of SEO, the backlinks of a webpage may be of significant personal, cultural or semantic interest: they indicate who is paying attention to that page.
Free Services and Features we offer at WebsiteBacklink.org
- Get the list of backlink for your site. Initially we show 1st 20 links, press the next 20 button to get unlimitted backlink informations.
- Get the Page Rank of each site that links your site, also the Page rank of the linking page.
- Click verify link or Verify all links, to verify the current status of each link. Status includes Alive, Dead, Follow, No-Follow.
- Find out which sites are linking your site and what Page Rank you are getting from them.
- Check your link status atleast once in a weekly, to know which site has stopped giving links and what are new links.
- Research other site backlink infromation to discover opportunity where you can add your links.
- Predict you future Page Rank by knowing what new links you have got and what is the Page Rank of those links.
- Protect you current Page Rank by knowing in advance on which sites has blocked your links and how to substitute this link with a new one.
- Stop leaking page ranks! If you are referring more websites in your site or webpages then you are leaking your PR. Find out which websites are getting your links and if you do not wish to link them, you should add Do Not Follow tag.
- Start Now! Start discovering your backlinks instantly. Simply type in your website name in our search box and start your link exploration.